In this modernize world, I think most of the population of India or around the world are the smartphone users and as far as the smartphone is concerned, we are also familiar and yet in touch with the most likable and usable mobile app which is known as Whatsapp. Yes, today we are going to talk about WhatsApp in detail that how it comes when it comes etc.Whatsapp is the most used instant messaging app through which you can send messages, images, videos, voice notes etc. with the help of internet. It was developed in 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. So in this article we are going to share a guide by using that guide you can easily Download Whatsapp for laptop
Read: - Hotstar App Download
Whatsapp For Laptop Download [Super Guide]
Brian and Jan were known to be the former employees of Yahoo!. After they had left their job they applied for Facebook, but failed. Then one day they bought iPhone and realize something and had visit their friend Alex Fishman, there he suggest that they also need one iPhone developer and with the help of Igor Solomennikov (an iPhone developer) Koum successfully developed the WhatsApp, but it got crashed sometimes at a particular point. But they did not lose hope and when Apple launched their push notifications, Koum updated WhatsApp so that whenever the users update their status, it would ping everyone in the user’s network. With their continuous efforts and dedication, WhatsApp becomes the most usable messaging app and it is seen that till 2015 it has 800 million active users around the world. As well, it is mostly used by the Indians than any other country in the world. As you all know that on Feb 19, 2014 Facebook acquired WhatsApp for approx US $22 Billion.
Whatsapp For Laptop Features
- Instant messaging.
- In this you can do a group conversation with maximum of 100 participants.
- When somebody sends you a message and you are offline at that time than whatsapp record that message and will deliver to you at the time when you get online.
- Users can send images, videos, voice notes (which ease your time of writing), contacts etc.
- It neither requires pins nor username.
- As far as its security option is concerned, whatsapp for laptop gives you the option to block the unwanted user with the help of its blocking option.
- The most recent available feature is Whatsapp Calling. You can send the request to your friend for this, and then you and your friend can take the fun for this calling feature. This calling feature also not requires the hi-fi net.
Read : - BBM For PC
Steps to Whatsapp Download For Laptop
- First of all you have to Download Bluestacks Offline Installer
- After downloading the file click on it and start installing the Bluestack.
- Now double-click on the icon and Bluestack gets open.
- Now on its search bar just type Whatsapp, now you can see some results based on your search. Just click on one of them and your installation for whatsapp starts.
- After that double- click on icon of whatsapp in Bluestack and enjoy whatsapp on your laptop.